Ivan Pierce received his Doctor of Nursing Practice degree from Old Dominion University on May 8, 2021. Dr. Pierce, a 1990 graduate of Surry County High School and a 1995 alumnus of Old Dominion University, is the son of the Rev. and Mrs. Marion Pierce, Jr. of Oxon Hill, Maryland and Mrs. Lynn Iris Davis and the late LeRoy Davis of Hampton, Virginia. Pierce is currently an Administrative Director of Nursing for Bon Secours Mercy Healthcare System in Richmond and holds a Nurse Executive-Advanced, Board Certification through the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
- Surry Deputy receives on-the-scene training
- SCHS Seniors Celebrate at Dîner en Blanc
- FERAL HOGS MORE THAN A NUISANCE
- Sussex County BOS Passes FY21-22 Budget
- Traffic Stop yields drugs and weapons
- The farm that LOVE built
- Producers with Crop Insurance to Receive Premium Benefit for Cover Crops
- Copenhaver Appointed New VDACS Commissioner
- River search ends in tragedy
- Grad Announcement
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Have the latest local news delivered every afternoon so you don't miss out on updates.
We'll send breaking news and news alerts to you as they happen!